What's The Last Game You Played?

Talk about the most recent video game releases (PC and consoles are welcome) and give two thumbs up or down to the latest movies and music.

JoeLouie

Post #71 by JoeLouie » 7 years ago

I finally decided to take a long enough break from the multiplayer on Modern Warfare 2 to finish the single-player, and wow... great single player :cool: Of course, as soon as I finished it I fired the multiplayer up again.

Nastyboy132

Post #72 by Nastyboy132 » 7 years ago

mostly mw2 with a side of nhl 10.
i quit the EASHL team I was on after we won a gold medal in league play and haven't really spent any time playing otp or found a new club. mostly just vs.
Don't mind me. Just my madcow acting up.

JoeLouie

Post #73 by JoeLouie » 7 years ago

I think I'll be trading NHL 10 in soon. I have to find it and wipe the dust off it first lol.

JoeLouie

Post #74 by JoeLouie » 7 years ago

Installing Counter-Strike: Source :cool:

freonchill

Post #75 by freonchill » 7 years ago

got a ps3 for xmas
played gran turismo 5 demo
played metal dear solid 4
Pi.

lothodon

Post #76 by lothodon » 7 years ago

freon what did you think of mgs4? i was VERY disappointed, although it was the first/only of the series i've played.

i did play batman arkham asylum recently and i have to say it was far better than i was expecting.

ghostbusters was a good time as well, very well done, good humor, basically a third movie.

uncharted 2 warrant a full second play through it was so good.

now i'm playing saints row 2 for a bit of a laugh.

freonchill

Post #77 by freonchill » 7 years ago

its the first of the series i have played also
i have seen videos / shots from some on the earlier ones

i was confused how that 85% of "camo" and they still see me when i am in the shadows?

they said that batman was good. i wanted to get that walmart bundle at xmas, but it was sold out, so my wife got me the 120gb slim bundle with starwars force unleashed and pick a blu ray + remote.

ive got 3-4 games + 2 borrowed (uncharted 1+2), so i cant justify spending $60 for new titles. i hope that they will have a bundle for the logitech GT wheel and GT5, since the logitech GT wheel is $100 retail, im hoping that they will do $125-150 for a bundle of it

other than that - i am going to look @ already released titles (read, GOTY or 1-2 year old titles that are $30-50) that were rated highly.
bioshock, gta4, lego indiana - though dont think its worth $30, latest need for speed, etc

I know future games i want to play are mafia2 (played 1 on the pc and thought it was better than any of the gta3 series), bio2, rage (if it gets good reviews)
Pi.

lothodon

Post #78 by lothodon » 7 years ago

i HATE sounding like an add, but check out goozex. i've not purchased a game in months, but yet i've played (or have) dragon age, uncharted 2, batman, r&clank crack in time, AND borderlands, assassin's creed ii, army of two ii, and the saboteur are all on the way shortly.

freonchill

Post #79 by freonchill » 7 years ago

goozex seems to be kinda like gamefly (netflix for video games) but trade what you have rather than get copies directly from them...

i somewhat wished they had a $5 or $10 to rent for as long as you want (rather than per month) b/c i dont get to play that often, and i bet i would not play games fast enough to make it worth my while...

i guess that makes goozxe better for me, but that would require that i have something that someone else would want first... which i have no titles that i want to trade/sell right now, so i guess i would have to go pickup a title that is requested so i will could get a title...
Pi.

lothodon

Post #80 by lothodon » 7 years ago

Ad to follow: you can also trade dvd's and movies for the same points as games. You can also buy points as well.

I do ALL my game acquiring on goozex now, but i play a LOT of games lately.

gamefly IMO is too expensive for what they offer.

Return to “Entertainment”