Funny

Talk about the most recent video game releases (PC and consoles are welcome) and give two thumbs up or down to the latest movies and music.

Topic author
Tron

Funny

Post #1 by Tron » 2 years ago

A gentleman walks into a bar. He sees three very large women sitting at a table listening to what sounds like Irish music coming from the jukebox. Since they were the only ones in the place he decides to go talk to them. He walks up to them and says "So, are you lasses from Ireland?" With that, one of the large women turns and says in a snotty tone, "Wales!". To this he replies "So are you whales from Ireland?"
Last edited by Tron on Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Fight Crime: Shoot Back!"

JoeLouie

Post #2 by JoeLouie » 2 years ago

:lol: I read this one of Facebook a few days ago.

Topic author
Tron

Post #3 by Tron » 2 years ago

way to take away my wind!!!! lol.... You could have just pretended I was the first one to tell it to you!!!!!

TinBin

Post #4 by TinBin » 2 years ago

lol
nice one m8

.\|.<(+_+)>.|/.((The name says it all!))\|.<(+_+)>.|/.
-?=?‡?=?-((I hate mean people - Share or be gone!))-?=?‡?=?-
???(`?[???? ((I don`t command respect - I earn it)) ~????~?

ripper007

Post #5 by ripper007 » 2 years ago

good one Tron,
Thanks,

John

Post #6 by John » 2 years ago

A guy walks into a bar ... and he's got the head the size of a grapefruit but the bartender ... he's seen everything so he serves the guy a couple of beers but it starts to drive the bartender crazy so he asks the guy:
Hey you've got the head the size of a frackin' grapefruit do you want to tell me about it?
Well you probably won't believe it but one day I was walking along the beach looking out at the water and I spotted a mermaid kind of floundering in the water so I waded out, picked her up and carried her thru the water and kind of revived her and she said for my kindness she'd grant me three wishes.
Well I never believed that so I said how 'bout a million dollars and just like that poof on the sand sat a million dollars in cash at which point I was stunned and then I said how bout a beautiful mansion and just like that erected on a nearby cliff sat a beautiful mansion. Now I was really stunned and I was looking down at her and she was kind of attractive so I said to her: your kind of attractive how about a little sex and she said as you can see by my anatomy that kind of impossible so I said ok, how 'bout a little head?
Last edited by John on Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'll figure this out yet!!!

Topic author
Tron

Post #7 by Tron » 2 years ago

Lol

Return to “Entertainment”