Next-Gen Console no point in buying

Talk about the most recent video game releases (PC and consoles are welcome) and give two thumbs up or down to the latest movies and music.

Topic author
Eyerex

Next-Gen Console no point in buying

Post #1 by Eyerex » 4 years ago

It's that time again the next-gen is out :p opcorn:

Been a console gamer from the days of the Mega Drive (Genesis) to the N64, PS, PS2, Wii and the XBox 360 but can't see myself buying ever a XBox One or the PlayStation 4 anytime soon as whats the point when there's fudge all games to play on the things :shrug:

It's like buying a VCR in the 80's and finding out there's only a couple of films out to watch :eek1:

Fingers crossed next year we see the flood gates open with more of a mixed bag of games released as it's just FPS and a couple of driving games

JoeLouie

Post #2 by JoeLouie » 4 years ago

All of my friends bought Xbox Ones. I want one, but will probably wait until next year sometime. In the meantime, I plan on putting some money into upgrading my PC, as I seem to spend much more time lately gaming on my PC than Xbox.

Jim

Post #3 by Jim » 4 years ago

There's a PS4 here in our house since release date and my brother has one at his house. You are correct about a lack of games which is compounded by the PS4 not being backward compatible. :(
Regards,

Jim :thumbsup:

JoeLouie

Post #4 by JoeLouie » 4 years ago

The Xbox One isn't backwards compatible either :(

Topic author
Eyerex

Post #5 by Eyerex » 4 years ago

I see myself leaning towards getting a PS4 as the only game i ever really played on the XBox 360 was Forza but after playing it nearly every night for the last 4 or 5 years it was starting to get stale plus Turn 10 seem more interested in ripping people off with having to buy car packs and season passes so i fancy going back to Gran Turismo which when it comes out on the PS4 will be like playing something new :)

Return to “Entertainment”