What's The Last Movie You Watched? (2013 Edition)

Talk about the most recent video game releases (PC and consoles are welcome) and give two thumbs up or down to the latest movies and music.

Topic author
JoeLouie

What's The Last Movie You Watched? (2013 Edition)

Post #1 by JoeLouie » 4 years ago

I know that it's been out for a while, but I finally got around to watching The Dark Knight Rises last night. It's been a while since I've seen Batman Begins or The Dark Knight, so I can't really compare it to either of them, but I thought it was a great movie... pretty much any movie with Anne Hathaway in a skin-tight spandex suit is probably going to get 2 thumbs up from me :rofl:

The wife and kids were sleeping at the other end of the house, and I couldn't exactly crank up the volume to fully enjoy it, so I'll probably watch it again soon when they're out of the house so I can really hear it :D

Topic author
JoeLouie

Post #2 by JoeLouie » 4 years ago

FYI, here is the previous thread, started in 2009, ended in 2012.

http://www.optical-edge.net/showthread.php?t=7521

freonchill

Post #3 by freonchill » 4 years ago

we watched hook last night, imdb

i finally opened my copy of blade runner a couple of weeks ago and watched it, imdb
ive had the collectors edition bluray for like 3-4 years now, never opened it. ive had the dvd since probably 1999
Pi.

Topic author
JoeLouie

Post #4 by JoeLouie » 4 years ago

I used to love Hook. I haven't seen it in years though.

The wife and I watched Looper last night. We got about 3 minutes into the movie and I had to stop to explain it to her because she wasn't getting the whole time travel aspect of it. Once we got through that it was good, kind of predictable at points, but good.

Eyerex

Post #5 by Eyerex » 4 years ago

Watched DreamScape last night which i haven't watch for a few years

Tron

Post #6 by Tron » 4 years ago

Watching "Flight" right now..... :p opcorn:
"Fight Crime: Shoot Back!"

gapsta

Post #7 by gapsta » 4 years ago

I loved flight!

Last film i watched was Skyfall, very disappointed tbh. maybe it was built up too much.

I liked Bourne Legacy better
Golly Golly My Oh My

TheSidewinder

Post #8 by TheSidewinder » 4 years ago

I watched "Quest for Fire" last night. Been ages since I'd seen it. For you trivia buffs...the movie helped launch Ron Perlman's career. :D

freonchill

Post #9 by freonchill » 4 years ago

"JoeLouie" wrote:I used to love Hook. I haven't seen it in years though.

The wife and I watched Looper last night. We got about 3 minutes into the movie and I had to stop to explain it to her because she wasn't getting the whole time travel aspect of it. Once we got through that it was good, kind of predictable at points, but good.

yea, cant watch time travel movies with my wife. even after the movie... like days after, i am still explaining it to her. not that she's dumb - she just cant wrap her head around parallel universes, time paradoxes...
Pi.

Topic author
JoeLouie

Post #10 by JoeLouie » 4 years ago

My wife loves Back to the Future... that's about as deep into time travel she'll get lol.

Return to “Entertainment”