Raima Radio Pro Guide Add Your Own Station

Talk about the latest and great hardware, or the newest version of your favorite software.

Topic author
Eyerex

Raima Radio Pro Guide Add Your Own Station

Post #1 by Eyerex » 9 years ago

Little guide on how to add your own station to Raima Radio Pro which only takes a few clicks

If you find a radio station on the web which you want to add just look for the listen live button on the web site your viewing which in most cases will open up a windows media player (fingers crossed your not running Winamp as it may be different)

And then right click by the media controls (see pic (1) which will open a pop-up and then click properties which will show you the link to the radio show stream (see pic (2)which you just copy Location Address (click all images below for larger picture)

Now open Raima Radio Pro and click the Add Station button (top left) which will open window like below so then just paste the Location Address from part one into the URL part and add the rest of the info like station name. If you want to add logo the best way to do it is to go to the station and grab an image from there then place on a image host like Tinypic and copy the URL from there and click From URL button, don't worry about info like bitrate and Split Delay down the bottom as there not need for normal use, once your done click ok and your done and Radio Station will show up in favorites

boyward

Post #2 by boyward » 8 years ago

I don't understand this post, but I listen to jango radio. www.jango.com.

Check out my stations or add me as a friend. It's a little like www.last.fm but with more tracks and a bit more user friendly.

Topic author
Eyerex

Post #3 by Eyerex » 8 years ago

Will have to check out jango the thing with RarmaRadio it allows you to record internet radio and set timers so i don't have to get up early to hear steve allen on LBC :)

RarmaRadio comes with most internet radio stations in it's database it's just sometimes theres one it's missing so you need to find the link to the stream which is normaly a asx so once you have added the info into RarmaRadio you can sent the info to them and they will add it

boyward

Post #4 by boyward » 8 years ago

http://www.jango.com/profiles/29511478?l=0

:rockon: This should take you to my profile :rockon:

Return to “Hardware/Software Talk”