Need a Guinea Pig

Talk about the latest and great hardware, or the newest version of your favorite software.

Topic author
Eyerex

Need a Guinea Pig

Post #1 by Eyerex » 1 year ago

:hello:

Just made a software installer which i need testing i've tested on my PC and it works ok which is Windows 10 64bit

Software it will install are
MeGUI
Lav Filters
AviSynth
MKVToolNix

There is a little problem when installing as i used trial software so you will need to set your PC to this time and date 10:00 am 20/05/2016 to install but once done you can set back to normal to use the installed software :x :

Come on be brave :beer: Link

Jim

Post #2 by Jim » 1 year ago

Sorry, I've been away for 10 days and missed your post.

Before I left I've been mucking about making a Windows 10 64 Bit Install USB stick with all updates, as I've got half a dozen PCs to move to Win 10 Pro 64 before the free upgrade is over in July. I also may have it install Office 2016 but we'll see. As there are many different family users I wasn't thinking of adding other programs.

Ages ago I made install images for Win XP Pro and shared it with the Team here. (Maybe someone remembers... :redface: )

I could install your image to test it no problem. I've got lots of hard drives around. Do you want to mail it to me, or post it somewhere for me to grab? :shrug:
Regards,

Jim :thumbsup:

Topic author
Eyerex

Post #3 by Eyerex » 1 year ago

Hello not to worry now as found a different bit of software to use but its not an image it just a software installer for encoding video it will just install the 4 bits of software already setup to use in one installer

Return to “Hardware/Software Talk”