A new Graphics Card, or a new Gaming Rig come Black Friday?

Talk about the latest and great hardware, or the newest version of your favorite software.

Topic author
Jim

Re: A new Graphics Card, or a new Gaming Rig come Black Friday?

Post #11 by Jim » 1 month ago

My son pushed me to migrate the components over to his new Rig before I got started on the Bathroom. So, of course I did it first. He's been consumed with it every day. He's on his second week of vacation, and other than getting some dental work done, gaming appears to be the focus again.

I amazed my self in that everything was connected correctly the first time, and it all worked as designed.

After hours of downloading the games again, he says it'll play everything at full tilt without compromise.

This week I worked today (Monday) and the rest of the week is vacation to get the bathroom as close to complete as possible. Gotta have peace in the Family...

Regards,

Jim :thumbsup:

Topic author
Jim

Post #12 by Jim » 1 month ago

My son pushed me to migrate the components over to his new Rig before I got started on the Bathroom. So, of course I did it first. He's been consumed with it every day. He's on his second week of vacation, and other than getting some dental work done, gaming appears to be the focus again.

I amazed my self in that everything was connected correctly the first time, and it all worked as designed.

After hours of downloading the games again, he says it'll play everything at full tilt without compromise.

This week I worked today (Monday) and the rest of the week is vacation to get the bathroom as close to complete as possible. Gotta have peace in the Family...
Regards,

Jim :thumbsup:

TinBin

Post #13 by TinBin » 1 month ago

hehe lol peace is good...

.\|.<(+_+)>.|/.((The name says it all!))\|.<(+_+)>.|/.
-?=?‡?=?-((I hate mean people - Share or be gone!))-?=?‡?=?-
???(`?[???? ((I don`t command respect - I earn it)) ~????~?

Return to “Hardware/Software Talk”