New and luvin' it

Check in often to keep up on what's happening on the site! (Only mods and admins may start threads in here)

Topic author
John

New and luvin' it

Post #1 by John » 12 years ago

I couldn't get into Anouncments so this will have to do. Where in the HE double tooth picks have I been you ask,(well do ya'... do ya'... feel luck... wrong discussio...!) I've been having issues, lots of issues like another hard drive failure... that would be two in two months... something weird going on here. The Professional's asked me if I had the the computer in a very hot location. Hello... I live in the great white north... you know polar bears.. Bob and Doug... wide open spaces ( fill in Dixie Chicks music here). OK, OK, can I help it if 98% of the Population lives within 10mm (for you Americans that's less that your smallest measurement ... also how come they didn't convert like they promised...) of the 49th parallel and my ancestors really just followed that trend.(Some day I'm going to get 20mm away... you just watch!) Oh ya' the computer... and then... Somebody also downloaded manually by accident with some other program some kind of azt or some such toolbar which comandeered my google ( sniff, sniff) and wouldn't let me go anywhere other than where they wanted me to go! (would I exagerate ok maybe just slightly) never the less it was maddening but I'm back to numb you all ta' death with my mindless droning on and on and L8er.

I'll figure this out yet!!!

GinnyNY

Post #2 by GinnyNY » 12 years ago

Where do I vote....Totally lost. lol:question:
 ! Warning
The signature picture extension is not installed.

GinnyNY2@aol.com

ripper007

Post #3 by ripper007 » 12 years ago

John,
good to see you back.

wizzy

Post #4 by wizzy » 12 years ago

hello and welcome back im wizzy how do yah do

pinky

Post #5 by pinky » 12 years ago

OOOHHHHH, I wondered where you have been. It's good to see you've joined the online community again, a warm welcome back John

Topic author
John

Post #6 by John » 2 years ago

Back ... ah again.
It appears that my last post was 06-12-2005. The general rule of thumb is to post at least two times a decade so ... phew... I'm just making it in under the wire. :eek:
Has anything happened in the last while you ask? :wtf: Well I've been fighting a loosing battle with my addiction to television. (It just keeps getting better). PVR's have only complicated the problem!
What I watch is vastly different that what the people at my new job watch. Yes, after receiving my 25 year pin they closed the doors at my previous employer. I thought that I would just grab my new squeegee and stand at the nearest busy intersection to make some beer money but as luck would have it another company was willing to take a chance on an old dog like me.
Speaking of dogs ... I've got a new one (6 & 1/2 yrs. old) that is a cross between a Rottweiler and a sneaky neighbours dog. She is really cute and knows lots of tricks. Lately, (for the last few years) I have been training her to press the walk signal button at the cross-walk. If she nails it she gets a treat! She is over 50% of the time correct. No luck training her to pick winning lotto numbers though.
I have become a serious rebel lately by letting my dog walk beside me without a leash (it's at the ready in my pocket). I don't want her to be hit by cars but at the off leash area of the dog park she only has to worry about it when we enter the parking lot and I forget :rolleyes: to put it back on (as we walk home).
Speaking of cars (Fords actually, there are no other kinds...) our family has acquired a new (2014) Ford focus Titanium. I haven't actually seen the car as it's in Edmonton but I hear it's nice. Anyone know anything about Focus's? I'm driving a Taurus (when my wife lets me) otherwise an F150.
Gotta' go said wife is calling me for food and I don't miss to many meals :thumbsup:
Last edited by John on Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jim

Post #7 by Jim » 2 years ago

Hi John,

Seems like you have a Ford focus ! (get it F150, Taurus, Focus)

Welcome back, again! ;)
Regards,

Jim :thumbsup:

TheSidewinder

Post #8 by TheSidewinder » 2 years ago

Goodness, a face that's new to me. Hi, John!

Topic author
John

Post #9 by John » 2 years ago

Hi back at you The Sidewinder.
Last October I had a BMW K100 but after landing on the mini vans windshield now all I have is a helmet.

Return to “Announcements!”